For some people “work” is that place they dread going to. Where they while away the weeks.
That’s not where we work.
We started Software Cloud to have fun, build something special, and give clients someone to truly rely on.
That’s who we are.
We ♥ learning
Every day we get to hang out with people who can do something better than we can.
Bright brains that make sure you go home knowing something you didn’t at the start of the day.
Being a cloud-generation startup means that we’re not held back by tradition and ancient methods.
Everyone’s voice is heard here, and the best idea is just as likely to come from a new starter as a grizzled old hand.
If you’re one one of those independent thinkers who loves new technology, you might be just who we’re looking for!
We need a…
Service Desk Analyst
We are on the hunt for a personality who not only loves technology but is passionate to make it work for our clients. We all know this stuff can be confusing and complicated, so the ideal someone must be able to communicate at all levels in order to make things easy and seamless for our amazing clients. At the same time, they need to love doing it.
So, if your purpose is to bring tech to the masses, you’re curious, positive and ambitious AND have a good grip on some of the below (sorry I hate bullet points too!) then get in touch. Let’s chat!
• Troubleshooting Microsoft Issues
• Remote/Desktop Support to End Users – Print / Logon / Internet / Email / Citrix / o365
• Confident and experienced with dealing with clients and end users at all levels
• Problem solving abilities in Virtualisation / Exchange / Microsoft 365 / DR / Group Policy / AD / DNS / DHCP
• Can use a DeLonghi 4230 coffee machine
Hope to hear from you soon!
aka good things for good people.
Here are just some of the great things you’ll get as part of our team:
- Staff nights out
- Loads of fresh fruit
- Playstation 4, Sonos and Amazon Echo to play with
- Flexible working
- City centre location
- Pretty spectacular coffee. If that’s your cup of tea.
- Last, but not least: your opinion will always matter. This isn’t a machine, it’s a family.